“Town center IHOP”

Cuisines: Diner
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great Waitstaff!! Great food!! Lots of improvements being new to the area they hired a whole new crew to get through this opening they had a lot of work on their hands to decide who will make the cut to stay . This location is doing a great job and headed in the right direction . Family friendly atmosphere . food was hot and fast .

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Previously the Silver Diner, the new IHOP in this location is a great change. The place is bustling. Parking is a bit of an issue. There is a wait time because of the number of people visiting the place. The wait time is not too bad. And once seated, the servers are very attentive.

Tried the Choriza Fiesta Omelette during this visit. It was very good. Didn't like the 'salsa' sauce in it as it was a bit strong. Otherwise, still very good.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

One of the things I really enjoy is taking my daughter to breakfast. I have been doing this since she was little and now she is learning to drive. We tried the newly located IHOP on Virginia Beach Boulevard. The wait staff was attentive and apologetic about the time it took for our meals to arrive (this was 8 AM on Sunday morning before the after church rush.)

It takes a lot for me to provide a negative review but IHOP management need to address the kitchen in this particular location. I suggest the IHOP location on First Colonial near Lasking Rd for a better experience.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The new address is 4401 Virginia Beach Boulevard, Virginia 23452. It's located basically across the street from the old one, in what used to be the Silver Diner.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We live near the old Silver Diner - Town Centre - Virginia Beach and were saddened to see this landmark disappear. However, we were encouraged when we learned that IHOP had acquired the location at 4401 Virginia Beach Blvd (replacing the old restaurant at 4452). However, we were not too encouraged, as our experience historically with IHOP has not been very favorable. I remember when we were accused of passing a counterfeit bill at another IHOP, treated very poorly - however later exonerated by the police and the Secret service (The bill was genuine), poor service, ice cold food - and the other TripAdvisor reviews have also not been very flattering. This time - more of the same - we arrived prior to opening, thinking that this was a 24-hour facility as the older one - and we were not invited in, even though there was an open waiting area inside. My meal was delivered in stages and served cold. My wife's meal was not what she had ordered. We are willing to give this place the benefit of the doubt, as it just opened for business. However, I would like to think that it will not simply maintain the status quo.