“Great food and service”

IHOP
Ranked #985 of 1,417 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We are vacationing in VA Beach for the week and needed a late night pick-me-up, so we went to IHOP! The waitress was also the hostess and she was very nice and on top of everything! The food was delicious, just like IHOP always is! We may yet go back before we leave!

Visited April 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Fair but Filling”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had a very unpleasant experience. The clerk suspected that I used a counterfeit bill when it was later determined to be genuine - very poorly handled by their executive office. And the food was lukewarm. With all of the competitive breakfast options out there, there are many desirable alternatives. .

Visited March 2013
Buffalo
“Horrible”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Was in town for a girls trip this past week. We went out to a nearby bar and we're looking for a late night meal afterwards. IHOP was very close to the hotel so we stopped in. The hostess was rude from the start. Waitress was very kind but very busy and seemed to be overworked. A fight almost broke out at a nearby table with a group of young men. It was a little frightening as one had a gun on his waist. The food was mediocre, my friends toast had mold on it - A LOT of mold, that was very noticeable. Why the kitchen staff would serve that is beyond me. I was really disgusted and hardly ate two bites of my food.

Visited August 2012
Houston, Texas
“A nice breakfast”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Has breakfast there and was suprised that they had boysenberry syrup for my chocolate chip pancakes

Visited June 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Hope you're not in a hurry!”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Super slow service. Very strange shaped building...felt like I was in a trailer. The server was nice enough but it's time to retire or write more things down.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!