“Late dinner”

Brass Bell Steakhouse & Bar
Ranked #299 of 1,413 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family owned restaurant that is known for our steaks and friendly atmosphere. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night. We believe that quality doesn't have to strain your wallet. We sing karaoke with over 20,000 songs in our library every Friday & Saturday. We play pool, beer pong, corn hole, Texas Hold 'em and NTN Trivia/Poker. Our jukebox doubles as a Photo Booth and allows you to post to your Facebook or just play your songs from your smartphone. Over 15 TV's and the complete Sports Package from DIRECTV. NCAA, NASCAR, and horseraces, too! Some have called us a neighborhood hangout, local's hangout, corner bar. The Virginian Pilot called us "The Best Good, Cheap Steak in Hampton Roads." Honestly, for some, we're called home. We're a friendly face, a family that grows daily, and we wouldn't have it any other way. Our customers mean everything to us. We know that you could go anywhere but you're truly appreciated at the Bell!
Virginia
“Late dinner”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I visited the restaurant with a colleague for a late dinner. The food was very good. We had both gotten the Delmonico steak. My colleague was familiar with the restaurant and had actually called in our order before we got there so that it would be ready when we got there.

It is a local hangout atmosphere with a table specifically made for playing beer pong. The staff was really good as well. A good place to take friends for a dinner. Don't know about bringing my kids there.

Spring Hill, Florida
“Prime Rib perfection”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

While visiting Va Beach from Florida, I had one of the best prime rib dinners EVER, and the price was right! I ordered my prime rib med. rare, with a baked potato, WARM bread, a house salad and corn. My order was filled to perfection and served by an outstanding waitress named Marija. The food was fresh, hot and even the horseradish was exactly as I ordered it !
The food and service was so good I went back the next night for a pound of steamed shrimp ! At these prices and the high quality of the food and service it is easy to see why this place is a Best of The Beach award winner ! My hat is off to Tom, Linda, Jack, and Marija for a first class meal in a great neighborhood restaurant ! I can't wait for my next visit, the "Bell" will be my favorite eatery !

• Visited December 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Hometown Feel! Great Food Fantastic Prices”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Happy Hour Prices are unbelievable!! Dinner Specials are amazing- Fri night Prime Rib 10 oz $11.00-- ( so good it melts in your mouth!) a local SECRET

• Visited August 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“GREAT steaks”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was ranked the nos 1inexpensive steak house in tidewater 6 months ago which is why we tried it. We have been back numerous time since and it is now our favorite. The delmonica steak special on Sat is well worth it. We also enjoy the baked potatoes, salads, and bread. if you want a great steak try the Brass Bell!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tim S
Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States
“Do not miss this place”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

HOLY COW....at first glance, it's a hole in the wall...but the steaks were so delicious and wonderful, and extremely reasonable. We stayed and watched (someof us sang)Karaoke and had a great night. Don't miss this place,....it is really fun and really delicious.

Visited March 2013