“I would eat here every week”

Bella Monte Restaurant & Enoteca
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Monte Restaurant & Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 1,435 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Cross street: Cardinal Road
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“I would eat here every week”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This place is so eclectic, funky and yet very casual and serene. The menu is varied, the wine list is very nice and everything is delicious. You will not be dissapointed! The piano music is a nice touch. I've gone for a romantic date, gone with my parents, and other times have taken the kids, and each time everyone left satisfied.

Visited August 2011

Virginia Beach, VA, USA
“Always a great experience”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This restaurant is one of our favorites. It has excellent, well priced food. I always start my meal with the spinach and mushroom bisque. They have an excellent Ceasar salad. Many good dishes on the menu - pasta, chicken, veal (hard to find in many restaurants). They have large and small portion choices. The wine is excellent. And of course the icing on the cake is Charlie Wiseman's piano playing. Highly recommend for an evening meal.

• Visited April 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“GREAT PLACE FOR LUNCH”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

This place is the hidden gem of Virginia Beach. For lunch they have incredible prices. Most of the salads come in large and small (only $6 for small) and they have a lunch menu where there are 7 items off of the dinner menu that are designed for lunch ( for only $11). They serve a delicious fruit water for free and the coconut cake is beyond words. My colleagues and I dine at least once a week for lunch and we are always in and out quickly. Where else can you have a salad with marinated steak on it for under $10 (including your fruit water). Perfect for a tight budget. Cynthia and Diana are
great and we look forward to them waiting on us. The gourmet deli and store are awesome as well......

• Visited March 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Just average”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Have had more than one lunch here. Service is really spotty. Food is average and maybe even less so, but prices are above average. Would not go back.

1 Thank bauthentic
Norfolk, Virginia
“Loud Mouth Chef”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We were escorted to our table by our wonderful waitress. She was cordial and very knowledgable about the menu. We placed our order and was excited for the meal to arrive. Unfortunately we were seated in the back of the restaurant that backed up to the kitchen and could hear the chef yelling at the waitstaff and belittling them. I am suprised the servers could even concentrate on their tables after listening to the way the chef was addressing them. Even though it was clear to see our waitress was upset, she was excellent when she came back to the table. We ate our food, it was wonderful and about 20 minutes later we hear him yelling at someone again. The people at the adjacent tables could clearly hear it as well. Unfortunately, we will not return. It was so very uncomfotable. Upon leaving we asked who the Chef was and were told his name was Cole. My wife and I are both attorneys and this was clearly harrassment in the work place. I hope the general manager can get a handle on this.

• Visited December 2011