Sundial Inn Motel and Efficiency
Country Inn
$216
$189
GardenInn.com
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$304
$167
  • Pool
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$246
$217
  • Beachfront
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$135
ComfortInn
$184
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$92
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
ComfortSuites
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$121
$116
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$123
  • Pool
All reviewsmin walk to the beachroom was cleangreat central locationcan't beat the pricewould stay here againfamily vacationneptune festivalenjoyed my staystaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat roomcoffee makeressentialsoceanmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 23, 2009

very nice people at front desk. going to stay next year. stayed 5 days.. was worth the money.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Refrigerator door wouldn't close, light fixtures/wiring in bathroom exposed, TV didn't work, ice machine broke. All the furnishings in room were mismatched.

On our way down to Virginia Beach, we came across magazine with a coupon for $79/a night plus service fee. The lady at the front claimed to be the manager and wouldn't honor our coupon. The coupon stated to present at "check-in". She claimed that meant "walk-in" conveniently, because I had made our reservation on line. I pointed out the ad directly below for a different hotel, which clearly stated "walk-in". And proceeded to explain the difference between "walk-in" and "check-in". To which she told me I didn't understand plain english...I am Caucasian, she was of Asian decent!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank cmnewton
Reviewed July 15, 2009

Came to visit son in the navy. Room didn't smell to bad but could have used a make over was our first impression. Parking was terrible since they rent spots to the public for beach parking. After the second night husband woke up to bug bites all over his arm and some on leg and foot. Our guess bedbugs. Went to manager was put in another room and given last night of stay free of charge. I don't know about everyone else but even though your in a different room...you just can't sleep when there is a thought of bed bugs. Intended to spend more time on the beach but when you have bites all over you... you just cant do that. Packed up and went home early.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank virginiabeach2
Reviewed June 22, 2009

I read all the other reviews and decided to book to motel anyway. the first five minutes that i was there they had just the worst attitudes because we wante to see the room b4 we paid for the second night. We did see the room and it was not too bad for the price and foe how close it was to the beach. I was alil hard to sleep due to all the noise outside but that would be expected but the fire alarm went off twice at around five in the morning without a cause. Not the best sleep ever, thats for certain. Overall it was not the worst but def NOT that great, but it was cheap.

• Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed June 16, 2009

My boyfriend and I went down for a weekend and decided we would save a little money by not staying right on the beach. Online this motel sounded great and the price was even better. One thing that caught my eye was "Newly remodeled rooms", I DON'T THINK SO. The rooms were old, dirty, and smelt horrible. We had to go buy air freshner to TRY to make the room smell better. Didn't work. Our first night was horrible. The outside noise kept us up all night. I understand that you will hear noise being next to the road, but the 3 inch gap under the door and the window that didn't shut all the way didn't help the situation. And I think we would have been more comfortable sleeping and the floor than the hard bed in the room. The next morning (9am) I asked to be moved away from the street and about 4pm we finally got moved. Room was even nastier. The iron was coroded, the sink didn't drain and the smell and beds were even worse. And our neighbors partied half the night, even though we called the front desk twice to ask them to address the noise. I couldn't even enjoy myself when I got home, because I had to wash all my clothes, even the clean ones, twice to get the disgusting smell out of them. Needless to say, I will NEVER stay here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple