“Poor Experience”

Virginia Beach Antique Mall
Ranked #62 of 127 things to do in Virginia Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The last time I was in the antique store, Rick who is the owner, was deceitful and rude when I came in to sell some star wars stuff for his shop. He was angry when I said I had looked up prices on Amazon to make sure I was getting a fair deal and said he felt as though I thought he was cheating me. That wasn't the case at all. The attitude he gave me was not professional and was instead childish. He obviously doesn't care about his customers and certainly did not need to act like that when he doesn't get his way. He is a child that literally owns a toy store. Sell your stuff to other places in town like Comic Kings or someplace like that and they will give you a fair deal. He is not the only shop in town. I will not be going back anytime soon after a poor experience.

5  Thank 497Hunter

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This place was very clean and large and unlike a lot of antique shops, plenty of room in the aisles to get by without knocking things over. Most prices seemed very reasonable and the staff was very friendly.......they even have a neat little spot where they serve coffee and danish! We will definitely go back when we're in town again!!

2  Thank LISA T
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Visited three times in the last few weeks. Open, bright interior. Everything is displayed well and easy to navigate the store. The owner/manager is very friendly and helpful. I have bought quite a few things already and plan to make it a regular stop since I live close by.

2  Thank bauthentic
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Visited there thinking it was going to be the same old stuffy antiques but boy were we surprised to see such a great electric mix of items. There are some antiques but there are lots of collectibles of all kinds, glass, toys, etc along with beautiful shabby chic furniture, Take your time and look into all the nooks and crannies. Wonderful place.

3  Thank TravelingMaukSisters
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Lots of treasures. It has something for everybody, action figures, Disney figures, many fine antiques and a lot more. Be prepared to browse for awhile, I'm sure you can find something that you have to have.

2  Thank Adak C