“Great Food at Reasonable Price”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ranked #392 of 1,442 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Reviewed April 29, 2012

This one is a little better than most R Tuesday's, Greart Service, I will go there again next time I am in V Beach

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Went to the one On Princess Anne/Independence and it was great! The last time we went, it was maybe eight years ago and we were very disappointed. We thought try it, with the new menu, salad bar. Very happy, steak was done as ordered and salmon was great! The place looked better and the salad bar was nice. The price good too, very happy with the change and have gone twice now! Hope they keep up with the good work.

1  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I ate at Ruby's the first night of my residence in the Virginia Beach area. The crab cakes were huge and delicious, the salad bar was stocked with tasty and fresh vegetables, dfressings and side items.

Quinn the bartender makes a fantastic margarita with only the best ingredients. The other guests at the bar were friendly also. Although no one was there together, everyone wound up talking and carrying on during a basketball game. A great meal and a great welcome to the area. I walked in as a stranger in a strange land, but left with the satisfaction of knowing where to come for a great meal and some lively company.

Nicely done, Ruby's!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

We went to the location at Lynnhaven mall for my stepdaughters birthday. There were 6 of us. The food was great and our waiter Angel was the sweetest and most attentive waiter I've ever had. He really deserves a huge raise. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

Went to the location at Town Center in Va. Beach on a Monday for lunch with a family member since I was given a gift card as a present. I have never been a big fan of Ruby Tuesday but you can't beat the endless soup and salad. I did get a surprise though, we were given two different menus. We noticed that the cost of the same items we were thinking of ordering was higher by one dollar on one of the menus. I pointed this out to our waiter and he said "oh, they gave you a weekday and a weekend menu". I for one do not think it's correct to have two different pricses base only on the day of the week you visit. I may visit again but only if I'm given a gift card, which I hope I don't.

2  Thank shellback98