“Gourmet Fare At Swan Terrace Virginia Beach”

Swan Terrace Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Swan Terrace Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 1,459 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Centerville Turnpike
Description: 'Fresh, local cuisine with a touch of Southern elegance.' The award-winning Swan Terrace Restaurant takes guests on a sensory journey inspired by both regional and authentic Colonial dishes. The menu features locally grown fruits, vegetables and the freshest seafood as well as prime beef, lamb and pork prepared to perfection. Dine by the fireplace or alfresco on the lakeside terrace.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We attended the once a month "Mouthwatering Monday" seven course wine dinner at Swan Terrace Restaurant at the Founders Inn last week and all I can say is, "Wow". This is real gourmet fare; the wines were terrific and the value for the money is amazing. I think Swan Terrace is the best kept secret in Virginia Beach!

FoundersInn, Manager at Swan Terrace Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Our Mouth Watering Monday’s are certainly a treat and I am so glad that you were able to come and experience our wonderful pairing of local American traditions with featured wines from here in the States. Thank you so much for your feedback; while I must say some secrets are worth sharing and I certainly hope you will share ours. On behalf of the Swan Terrace at the Founders Inn and Spa, it was a pleasure to have you dine with us and we certainly hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

As I walked into the Swan terrace my sense were over come by all the delicious
smells and the band playing live music. My server Shannon was very attentive and pleasant(which is hard to come by). The food!!! I tried the lobster tail and it was out of this word, it was so full of flavor, just melt in your mouth delicious yummy goodness.The BBQ pork was good, but my heart was won over by the lobster. Not to say I didn't get seconds of BBQ pork. I am not a big fan of bread pudding, but this made my toes curls up and my eyes roll back in my head need I say more. I will definitely go back for more. Can't wait what's in store for my next visit!

FoundersInn, Manager at Swan Terrace Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

I am so thrilled to hear about how wonderful your experience was during our All American Cookout. What better way to celebrate Independence Day Eve then with great food, great service, and a live band. On behalf of the Swan Terrace at the Founders Inn and Spa I would love to invite you back to come and try our other signature events such as our award winning Sunday Brunch. We feature live music, action stations, a seafood bar with oysters, shrimp, smoked salmon, and fresh cooked crab cakes, and save room for our enormous dessert bar. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went for the BBQ buffet on the terrace. Waitstaff was very friendly. Many options for entrees and desserts. Waitstaff was a little slow but we were in no rush.

FoundersInn, Manager at Swan Terrace Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

On all of our signature buffets we love to give our guests a wide array of different options, ranging from fresh house made salads, to delicious selections of entrees, to the best part, our wonderful dessert bar provided by our in house bakery. If you thought our Jazzed Up Tuesday On The Terrace Buffet had a good selection of entrees and desserts, then I hope you would be willing to join us for our Award Winning Sunday Brunch which has even more options to choose from. In regards to service, thank you for your feedback as we will use it to continually improve upon. On behalf of the Swan Terrace at the Founders Inn in and Spa, thank you for coming to visit and we hope to see you again at another one of our signature events.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was the location of our rehearsal reception. It was appetizer and drinks. It was a wonderful location to catch up and socialize.

FoundersInn, Manager at Swan Terrace Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you for your recent visit to the Swan Terrace at Founders Inn and Spa; we are very please to learn that you and your guests had a wonderful time at your reception. Our guest's satisfaction is our primary goal and we are happy that you took the time to provide us with your feedback. We hope to see you and your guests in the near future.

Cordel Cephas

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We received a free breakfast through our reservation at the Founders Inn which was great. The eggs/pancakes and potatoes were fresh and excellent. Staff were very friendly

Thank you for your recent visit to the Swan Terrace at the Founders Inn and Spa, I am very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast with us. Your feedback is very important ; we always strive to provide our guests only the freshest items available to us. We hope to see you and your guests in the near future.

Sincerely