“Good food, friendly place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dockside Seafood Market & Mrna

Dockside Seafood Market & Mrna
Ranked #35 of 1,406 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Leesburg, Florida
“Good food, friendly place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were visiting with friends and this is a regular eatery for them. I had stuffed shrimp with baked potato and vegetables and it was very good. At $23 this is a bit pricey for me but we were being treated so I can't complain. I also had the chocolate mousse pie and my mother had orange cake. Both were very good. The atmosphere was good since my friends knew most of the people working there and everyone was very friendly. Service was good.

UK
“Good Seafood in a casual setting by the Bay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a casual seafood restaurant with helpful servers and tasty food. The menu is varied and, if you don't like seafood and fancy a steak, they have that too. Service is fast and seating on the dockside is on picnic style tables and benches. It offers good value for money and the atmosphere is great, particularly if sat outside.

Toledo
“Just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Outside seating at picnic tables on inlet. Food average. Can't even remember what I had as just average.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Blue Crabs, Oysters, do it all!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is the best place I have ever had blue crabs, period.

I swung through here on a road trip, and it was awesome. This was a food oriented journey that took us from cheese steaks in Phili, crab cakes in Maryland, down to Virginia, from there to Charleston then Savanna. Eating all the way.

The Dockside out did every place else. We sat outside looking out over the water. Smell of fish and brine.

Ordered a dozen oysters, and a dozen crabs... and they were terrific.

All big No. 1 Jimmies, and the oysters were big and delicious too.

Can't beat it. Liked it so much, I actually bought some cheesy t-shirt from the gift shop...(that I actually wear with pride)

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Lots of activities in 1 place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We took a headboat out of Dockside to go fishing. The mates are very helpful and the captain puts you on fish. The boat is clean and we had a good time. I also recommend this place for their dolphin trips! We saw many dolphins and the captain did a nice job of making wake so the dolphins jumped and came out of the water. We did eat here as well. The food was excellent, great shrimp. Our waiter was not pleasant and the service was not the greatest but overall this place is great for many different activities.

• Visited August 2013