“Consistent and Good”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is a good place to go for excellent chili, burgers and salads. I remember one visit several years ago, I went there right before closing and ordered a bowl of chili to go - and the building burned to the ground later that night. Hopefully, there was no causal relationship there. I have since returned since its reopening and it is better than before.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I always find that I end up waiting forever for drink refills and appetizers to arrive!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

a favorite. This particular one had good food and quick service.

Reviewed October 21, 2008

Meanwhile, the people behind us, another family of 5 was looking for their waitress too! And one of them HAD to get up to look for someone to ask where their waitress was because she didn't re fill their drinks. How embarrassing, really for a customer to ask for service at a venue that advertises wonderfully!

Anyway, 20, yes, 20 minutes later, not only did we not see our waitress, but our drinks didn't arrive. Amazing.

So, we just left. At the door, the manager (a man of Spanish decent - I didn't get his name) was nice but unapologetic and said, "We can serve you now". Forget it, really. Although in a foul mood, we just left. Besides, would our concerns at that point matter? We clearly know how they treat their customers. And that is OF NO VALUE at all!

Thank you, Chillis for bringing us to this rude awakening and for spoiling our Sunday. But most of all, thank you for bringing us to the realization that your company is not worth dining at.

I am big on reviews over everything we purchase, places we dine at, etc.. Good or bad, I make a review so others can be spared from such a terrible waste of time.

This review doesn't even deserve a star! It deserves a rotten tomato hurling its way.

1  Thank maryjane2008
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed September 2, 2008

order take out here - never disappointed , cedar plank tilapia great, priced better than outback

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook