“My best memory about Virginia Beach”

Stand-up Paddle Virginia Beach, LLC.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I had been SUPing once before in Seattle, and I had a horrible time. I was the only one on my group who fell in the water a few times, it was, needless to say, embarassing and frustrating. That is why I was hesitant when we signed up for a SUP lesson. We met wih our instructor (gorgeous, by the way) and she gave us an introduction, showed us some techniques and what to expect fromt he lesson. We then proceeded to get in the water, and she did not pushed us to get up and start paddling, she allowed us to take our time and get comofrtable. When I first got up, my legs were shaking, I was loosing my balance, and extra-pacient Elise was giving me directions on what to do next and how to fix my posture and position, all of this without being distractive. Once I got comfortable I was able to enjoy the rest of the evening and to keep working on my form. I am very thankful for how much patience and sense of instruction Elise had, which allowed me to really enjoy SUPing and to keep practicing and get better at it. Thank you Elise!

1  Thank swatcho1