“Great place for pizza and beer.”
Review of Planet Pizza

Planet Pizza
Ranked #49 of 1,435 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach ,VA
“Great place for pizza and beer.”
Reviewed May 24, 2009

I think this is one of the best pizza places at the ocean front.The pizza is very good and the price is very reasonable.

Tulsa, OK
“great pizza”
Reviewed May 3, 2009

This pizza was so good that we ate there 3 times during our week at Virginia Beach. I t is the kind of tough crust.

1 Thank KathrynTulsa_OK
Rockville, Maryland
“Pizza joint with a fun theme...”
Reviewed April 28, 2009

Only got takeout pizza and drinks, as this was across from our hotel. But the pizza was tasty and fresh, and the service was good enough. The restaurant has a fun alien theme which gives it a nice touch. Very spacious and was not crowded when we went. If you're looking for a good pizza to snack on, Planet Pizza is a safe bet. Also has a bar and ample seating.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 5, 2009

I'm from Va Beach; however, now live in Oklahoma City. I eat there every time I go home to visit. Was just there in March and during a week visit, I ate there abot 5 times.

Williamsburg, Virginia
“can't wait to return”
Reviewed March 14, 2009

The first and last time we were able to make it over here was May 2008 but we were extremely pleased and I'm itching to go back. It was a great spot to sit outside on a beautiful day and enjoy great pizza. The pizza had great flavor, generous amount of toppings, and the big NY style slices that we love. They had a couple of interesting topping choices you don't normally see, at least not where I'm from, such as broccoli and banana peppers. Their prices are reasonable, especially for a restaurant on the boardwalk, and they had a coupon out for $3 off a large pizza or $2 off a pasta dish which you could find in the coupon book at almost every corner of the boardwalk. Our waitress was bubbly and friendly. Restaurant was clean. I have nothing negative to say about it! Go try Planet Pizza for yourself!

1 Thank VFL923