“Kelsey is the bomb.com”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The pizza was good, but nowhere near as awesome as Kelsey! Definitely ask for her when you come in for an amazing experience. Try the ranch, it’s amazing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Play trivia here every few weeks. Our usual waitress Dayana is really on top of things and checks in on us frequently. This place is good for cheap drinks ($2.50 for domestic bottles & rail liquor). Pizza and wings aren’t too bad either. Probably top 3 pizza places at the oceanfront

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just finished a trip to Virginia beach and as always chichos did not disappoint. They have the best pizza I have ever had and I would highly recommend the wings as well. On top of having amazing food, the service and hospitality is always top noch. I was lucky enough to get their bartender Kelsey on this past visit who did an amazing job! She was always on top of things, made excellent cocktails, had a great personality and just fun to talk to. Not to mention she had some killer jokes as well haha. Every time I come back they make me feel at home, almost like I'm a local.. which wouldn't be so bad. I highly recommend chichos to anyone, as far as pizza goes, they really are the best and you need to try it! Thank you Kelsey for this past visit and thank you chichos for the best pizza as always. I'm already looking forward to my next visit back to the beach! Love you guys!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came with a group of friends for a few slices and drinks. It was my first visit in about 6 months. Kelsey was our bartender! She took great care of us! Excellent service and very friendly. I will be back very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love this place! When I visit on vacation I always have to come see Kelsey! She is the best bartender! She always makes the best drink and has a smile on her face. The food is great and I’m never disappointed. Everyone need to come here!