“Great Service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Came with a group of friends for a few slices and drinks. It was my first visit in about 6 months. Kelsey was our bartender! She took great care of us! Excellent service and very friendly. I will be back very soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I love this place! When I visit on vacation I always have to come see Kelsey! She is the best bartender! She always makes the best drink and has a smile on her face. The food is great and I’m never disappointed. Everyone need to come here!

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Katie, was my waitress and she did a great job. She was fast and efficient. Drinks kept coming. thanks

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I’m a local, and frequent this place often. Kelsey is attentive, no matter how busy the bar is (not every bartender here approaches this environment with such enthusiasm). I love her energy, and ability to connect with everyone who comes into Chichos here at the oceanfront. She goes the extra mile to make sure everyone has the best experience they can. Her smile is a breath of fresh air.

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Kelsey Willet is a babe! Happy smiling face always makes me feel super welcome! Great atmosphere and pizza!