“Awesome”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love this place! When I visit on vacation I always have to come see Kelsey! She is the best bartender! She always makes the best drink and has a smile on her face. The food is great and I’m never disappointed. Everyone need to come here!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Katie, was my waitress and she did a great job. She was fast and efficient. Drinks kept coming. thanks

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m a local, and frequent this place often. Kelsey is attentive, no matter how busy the bar is (not every bartender here approaches this environment with such enthusiasm). I love her energy, and ability to connect with everyone who comes into Chichos here at the oceanfront. She goes the extra mile to make sure everyone has the best experience they can. Her smile is a breath of fresh air.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Kelsey Willet is a babe! Happy smiling face always makes me feel super welcome! Great atmosphere and pizza!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ll start off by saying that I have a pretty solid amount of free time here lately and often visit bars and restaurants in the Virginia Beach area. This place is so great! It’s one of few places In the area you can get a giant slice of pizza and a beer for roughly $6-$8. The wings are pretty fire as well, especially with the Dirty Sauce. But what really sets this place apart from the rest is the bartenders/servers. I recently visited the bar and was served drinks at the inside bar by Kelsey. She started off by letting me know that she’d be playing 80s hits in the bar while I was there. I wasn’t having it at first . . . But then she started singing “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston. Lemme tell you, it changed my life! It was like Amy Winehouse and Jesus had a child that was voice coached by Marvin Gaye. Truly a song bird of her generation. She also makes a mean Vodka Soda. So do yourself a favor and check this place out! And if you’re lucky Kelsey will be working and might lay down a few smooth 80s tracks for you.