“8 minutes to place an order by phone”

Chicho's Pizza Express
Ranked #208 of 1,589 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 30, 2017

having read good reviews decided to give this place a try - it was an ordeal from start to finish, Took ages to place an order because their system was down - did they never hear of pen and paper?

took 50 minutes for food to arrive and when it did it was cold and burnt - totally inedible. what a waste of time, energy and money.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

This pizza place one of the best pizza we tasted, so small you can drive by and miss it. Its a carryout services or you can go throught the bar and order your meal while listening to music. The place was more of the local hangout. by the friendly admosphere and inter action with staff visitors. we felt comfortable enjoying a beer while waiting for our order, Highly recommed it. specially the vegetarian pizza.

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Came for a few drinks with an old friend. Loved the live band. Wish weather was nicer so we could have enjoyed sitting outside. They recently renovated the outdoor sitting area and it looks nice

1  Thank Carrie G
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

I'm from New York so I'm very picky with my pizza but I loved the pizza here! I also had the wings and they were really good too. They delivered later than most pizza places in the area so that was also a big plus!

Reviewed March 19, 2017

I love good Pizza, especially Margherita style and for me the pizza served here is just OK. For a pizza place one would think they would have better crust. I would go back but not for the Pizza.