“Great Seafood”

Rockafeller's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockafeller's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1,442 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Cross street: Winston Salem Ave
Transit: Catch the Wave to Rockafeller's on Virginia Beach's hybrid electric trolleys! Trolley stops are available up and down the Virginia Beach oceanfront. Simply take the trolley to the 5th Street stop, then you will have a short and pleasant walk down Winston Salem Avenue (note it is the same as 5th St.). This deadends into Rockafeller's parking lot.
Description: When visiting Rockafeller's, one of Virginia Beach's landmark family owned and operated seafood restaurants located on Rudee Inlet, customers can expect a casual atmosphere and a menu with endless options, featuring fresh local seafood, steaks, pasta, sandwiches, Sunday Brunch, three course early bird specials and more! Our chalkboard specials will provide you with the freshest fish and seafood offerings available in Virginia Beach. Don't forget that Rockafeller's award winning homemade desserts offer the perfect way to finish off your dining experience . While there they can also feel good knowing that by supporting Rockafeller's they are also supporting one of the first Virginia Green restaurants. Large parties are always welcome with private banquet facilities which can accommodate groups from 9 to 90. Rockafeller's is committed to great service, freshly prepared food and environmental excellence.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I totally enjoyed our visit to this restaurant. The food was very good, not great but very good. I found the portions to be a bit on the smaller side, tasty but small, their jumbo shrimp cocktail was undersized for being called jumbo. The dish I had was tasty and its debateable whether I would return or not.I liked the waterside view which made is a bit better.

There are newer reviews for Rockafeller's Restaurant

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went here for Mother's Day Brunch.It was very nice.We ate outside on the deck and had a great view.The Oysters Rockerfeller was a great appetizer.The Crabcake sandwich was delicious and very fresh.My husband got the shrimp and grits.He said they were delicious.I can't wait to go again.The only thing I did not like was the traffic jam getting into the parking lot.I took about 30 minutes just to get the car parked.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My family and I were hoping to eat by the water, and miraculously, we found a table at Rockafeller's. What a fabulous dinner. Our waiter, George, was the most polite, knowledgeable and attentive waiter I've had in a long time. The menu wasn't huge, but had a nice array of choices and everything we ordered was DELICIOUS. (Seafood especially.) The restaurant was crowded but we were served speedily. All in all, it was a great meal with an excellent staff and pleasant atmosphere. Your kids will enjoy, and you will too.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The restaurant seemed small from the size of the exterior, there was nothing really selling it either the decor or the atmosphere, the food was just so so, the staff seemed to be enjoying themselves more than the customers so all in all it wasn`t a `we`ll be back here again soon` experience.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had a great dinner the other night. The food was wonderful, and the crabcakes were to die for! Our service was wonderful too, Leana was such a sweet young girl. And even with many tables at one time she made us feel right at home. Can't wait to come back next summer, keep up the great work!

1  Thank Cassikeith2930