“Best Fish and Chips I've ever had”

Mahi Mah's Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mahi Mah's Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,442 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The local’s oceanfront favorite for fresh and local seafood, hand-made sushi, great service, rockin’ patio dining with fabulous views, easy access with free parking, and good times plus MahPalooza 7th Street stage entertainment in season.
Reviewed May 17, 2010

Ah, yes, the simple and iconic fish and chips. I've been a fan of "Pete's Fish and Chips" and have traveled the UK in search of the best. Mahi Mah's has it!! Even the chips were so fantastic that you didn't need ketchup. Wish I would have gone Friday when it was $5 versus Saturday (well, Sat-Thurs) it is $10.

1  Thank BengalCatMom
There are newer reviews for Mahi Mah's Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed May 9, 2010

Took my wife there for Mother's Day dinner and what a treat it was!! We started with a simple California sushi roll as an appetizer and, although she got only a grilled chicken ceasar salad, it was excellent. I got the crab cake dinner and let me tell you, it was the best crab cake, actually let me say THE best seafood dinner i have ever had in my life!!! i had finished telling my wife that i had never at any restaurant tasted something so good that i would like to make another order just so i could take it home and eat it again! it was excellent and perfectly cooked. will deffinitely order it again and strongly reccomend it to and seafood lover!!!!

Reviewed April 28, 2010

ehhh this place was just ok for me. We didn't eat there, just wanted to stop in for a cocktail. The bartender was super nice, no complaints there. I ordered a margarita...one of the worst I've ever had for the price of $8. We were just over at Hooks and I had one made the proper way with freshed squeezed citrus and no sour mix so I was still in the mood thinking I could get a good one here too since they have a very inventive cocktail menu and saw they muddled and squeezed and garnished according to the descriptions in their signature drink menu....apparently that doesn't go for drink not in the special menu. my marg was pure sour mix and maybe a small splash of tequila somewhere in there. My boyfriend's rum runner was just a sugary icey mess made in an Oasis blender machine that didn't blend well because there were big chunks of ice in there floating around.
My review is just based on cocktails since we didn't eat. The food passing but however looked really good and the staff was very neat, clean, and professional

Reviewed April 25, 2010

Got to the restaurant late and found a lively, nearly filled restaurant. When we said we would wait for a quieter section that did not have TVs the staff was very accommodating and quickly seated us at a beach view table. The waiter was charming and knowledgeable and the seafood was really terrific, drinks were good and whole tab seemed definitely worth the money.

Reviewed April 22, 2010

The food can be either stellar or middle of the road- depending on time of day/ crowds/ etc... However, it is always fun to sit back, enjoy some music and watch the ocean front.