“Great Wing and Bar Food!”

Lendy's Cafe and Rawbar
Ranked #566 of 1,459 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Description: A LOCALS FAVORITE SINCE 1987 !!! WORLD FAMOUS WINGS , 5 CRAFT BEERS ON TAP , 12 - 42 INCH TV'S FOR NFL FOOTBALL AND MLB .....AWESOME SHE CRAB SOUP !!!!
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Was here at Lendy's for a reunion and found the waitresses were very friendly and attentive. I also noticed that the food, although typical bar food, was very good. THe wings were seasoned just right and the quantity was more than one needed. If you like to grab your napkins from a paper towel type of place here it is. THey tend to cater to many causes in the area and I know that they have recently won Best Wing competitions here are the beach. If you are looking for fine dining this is not the place. If you are looking for a cold beer and good bar food then this is your place.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this cafe twice. The food is pretty good. It's bar food, not high end by any means. A goid burger is $8-9. Burgers, wings, etc. I'm sure it gets downright rowdy at night but for lunch it was fine with the kiddo in tow. The waitress was rather loud and a bit obnoxious but she was quick with service and refills. I'd go again for lunch.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful servers were right when they told us their wings were great- crispy, perfectly spiced. What we found on our own was that everything else we ordered was freshly made and perfectly seasoned-onion rings, black and blue burger, even fresh brewed sweet tea. Easy to see why this is such a popular place for locals.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My son and I live for wings. We get them for an appetizer almost every chance we get. This place has the best wings, the best sauce for them, and I have never been disappointed. We have tried other things on the menu, such as burgers, lumpia, and wraps. But their wings is what keeps us going back after 10 years! Some times they are pretty busy, and it seems like a bit of an organized chaos. The waitresses cover for each other and other workers will offer help too. But they get the job done and stay on top of things.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great service and friendly staff. The wings are the best and the variety of foods are great for a family with different wants.