“I'd pass”

Lendy's Cafe and Rawbar
Ranked #424 of 1,452 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Description: A LOCALS FAVORITE SINCE 1987 !!! WORLD FAMOUS WINGS , 5 CRAFT BEERS ON TAP , 12 - 42 INCH TV'S FOR NFL FOOTBALL AND MLB .....AWESOME SHE CRAB SOUP !!!!
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I had heard a lot about their wings and sauces. So I thought I'd check them out. My cheese fries were very good but between me and a couple of friends that went along we sampled a few flavors. I thought they all had a common flavor of ketchup. Some were just spicy ketchup.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Except I didn't have to get my own beer and my food was cooked for me. This place has become a staple in our household for a Friday night or Saturday night dinner. Great place for Karaoke on Saturday nights and is kid friendly up to a certain time. Staff works hard at making you happy and that's what I like from a local establishment. Keep up the good work Lendy's

Reviewed January 4, 2012

We received a groupon deal as a gift for this place. We live in Virginia Beach and like to support local business. This restaurant is not one that we will ever support again. The service was slow, and it was a Tuesday night and only a few other people in the place. This restaurant says it is a family restaurant but there is nothing family or kid friendly about it. We ordered a hotdog for my daughter, and when our food came out the waitress told us that they were out of hotdogs and had run to buy more. When they did bring the hotdog out, it was cold and uncooked. This is unacceptable. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Our food was cold, the service was awful. Please do not waste your time or money here. There are plenty of good Rawbar's just down the street.

1  Thank May L
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We have been going to Lendy's on a fairly regular basis. They have great specials and very, very good food. I tend to be a burger guy who doesn't get a lot of toppings so the quality of the beef is important to me and this place rates high on my list. The owner is on the premises most of the time and the service is good. Great food, great prices, great selection, great atmosphere. What more can you ask for?

Reviewed June 24, 2011

Servers were fun and the food was great. Wish I lived closer!