“great food/awful music”

Jewish Mother hilltop
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 4, 2013

food is very good and tasty,nice decor & great stage and sound system.But i dont know who books the bands ,but the bands that play there are awful!! Get some rock/classic rock or at least a band that you have heard of before.........

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The food is delicious and the entertainment is awesome. It's a great venue if you're looking for an intimate live music spot.

1  Thank MDTerps3
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We had seats for the Ben Taylor concert. It was great. On top of that the food could not have been better. I had the pleasure of meeting Scotty Miller (the owner I think). He went out of his way to make sure we had a great time. If your in VB make sure to go here.
JM
Naples,FL

1  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Definitely coming again! Great food, great atmosphere, great music! My family and I came last night for the SPCA fundraiser! We got there in time to here Caroline Mcleod and Peace of Zion! They were amazing!!!! The food was great too! I was in the mood for breakfast (which they serve all day) so I got eggs and pancakes and those pancakes were the best I have ever had, and the biggest!!! Definitely worth the $$$!!!

1  Thank GreekLia
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I went here for a poetry reading that was required for a class I took last year and I sat at the bar and had the best omelette of my life. Healthy portions and a great dessert. Glad they suggested we go here for the class!

1  Thank GypsyHrtdChick