“Expensive and worth every penny!!”
Review of One Fish-Two Fish

One Fish-Two Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
One Fish-Two Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,459 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Shore Drive
Description: Located minutes from Chesapeake Bay on the water is One Fish-Two Fish. We offer an alternative to formal dining, it's what we call "fun dining." The atmosphere is "upscale without the uppity." This unique feeling is created by a casual waterfront environment with boat access. The restaurant is centered around the Exhibition Kitchen with panoramic views of the Bay. The menu incorporates a blend of California style with fresh, local seafood. The wine list focuses on "boutique style" wines and is consistently recognized with the Wine Spectator "Award of Excellence." The staff strive to make this venue high energy but still elegant. The only thing we overlook is the water. See you there.
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I am generally cost conscious so when I want a fine dining experience I select carefully. The food was sublime! I don't usually like she crab soup but theirs is incomparable. We ordered the Cajun fried oyster appetizer. They were succulent rather than dried out with the perfect amount of kick. Although the restaurant was full, the acoustics kept me from feeling overwhelmed and I was still able to converse with companions. A must do at my next special occasion!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Normally I base where I eat off of TA reviews, but this time a group of four of us ate here while waiting to meet up for after drinks with our friends (groom and groomsmen) after their grooms dinner in this establishments party room. First off they all walked out of the very nice party room raving about the meal and service they had (we got some of the desserts and they were terrific). We, ourselves, also enjoyed our time here, the service was exceptional and food, although a little spendy was delicious. The prices are on the higher end but that is the type of place this is. You have a great overlook of the inlet/marinas, they also have a large deck for warmer months (after the grooms dinner we spent an hour on the deck with cigars and drinks in the 40 degree weather, awsome). The staff was amazing, we sat at the bar and we were very well looked after by multiple staff, everyone was very friendly and truely cared about our experience there. I have to recommend the kalamari, all four of us agreed it was probably the best we have had!

1  Thank SkolVikings
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Have dined here a number of times, it's not cheap but have always left very satisfied on all counts. Fresh Fish, impeccable service, spacious waterfront atmosphere. We were a group of 6 our waiter was very attentive, not only to our table but all the others he was serving. No European finger clicking required there. I have dined in quite a few Va Beach restaurants and in my opinion this one is "A Cut Above" Will definately be going back.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant has excellent seafood and sits right on the water. It is a great place for a nice dinner out for 2 - 4 people or you can reserve the party room and bring 20 - 40!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Loved the food and the atmosphere. I had a seared tuna with wasabi mashed potatoes. It has been more than a year and I still remember how delicious it was. I will definitely be going back.