“Tuna was perfect”
Review of One Fish-Two Fish

One Fish-Two Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
One Fish-Two Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,435 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Shore Drive
Description: Located minutes from Chesapeake Bay on the water is One Fish-Two Fish. We offer an alternative to formal dining, it's what we call "fun dining." The atmosphere is "upscale without the uppity." This unique feeling is created by a casual waterfront environment with boat access. The restaurant is centered around the Exhibition Kitchen with panoramic views of the Bay. The menu incorporates a blend of California style with fresh, local seafood. The wine list focuses on "boutique style" wines and is consistently recognized with the Wine Spectator "Award of Excellence." Stephen Michaels, owner, and his staff strive to make this venue high energy but still elegant. The only thing we overlook is the water. See you there.
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Tuna was perfect”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Loved the food and the atmosphere. I had a seared tuna with wasabi mashed potatoes. It has been more than a year and I still remember how delicious it was. I will definitely be going back.

yorktown virginia
“great food great vies”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This place has everything for the diner---great appetizers--great entrees--great desserts
And the view from the dining room is great--watching boats go by---it's the perfect beach kind of place

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Yorkriver
“Expensive but good”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Whoever rated the price did NOT rate it correctly. Prices foot the main course average $30, and appetizers average $12-$15. However, the food was very good, and it had a great atmosphere. A good place for a romantic dinner.

1 Thank bajack
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best of the local seafood restaurants”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Food is alway great here.. it is my "special occasion" go to place! Introduced my son and his girlfriend to the restaurant on their visit to VB. They both agreed w/my assessment of the food and wine selections. A bit pricey but well worth it for the quality/quantity of food. Definitely a special occasion place.

Visited July 2012
King George, Virginia
“Amazing place! Must go if in VA beach!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I went to one fish two fish on Sep. 14 and had an amazing time! We reserved a table for 6:45 and they had our table ready immediately. They serve fresh chibata bread before the meal which was to die for! I had the cream of crab soup before my meal and it was delightful very creamy and seasoned to perfection. My husband had the fresh catch of the day for his meal which was mahi mahi and he said it was one of the best meals he's ever had. I had the ahi tuna serves over a lobster risoto which was cooked and seasoned to perfection! I was so sad when I got full I wanted to eat everything! We followed dinner by the flourless chocolate torte with homemade mint chocolate gelato which was extremely tasty. Everything about this place was amazing and seems to be a hidden gem in Virginia beach! The food is a little more expensive than your typical "on the water" place but the slight increase in price is well worth the exponential increase in quality and taste. We can't wait to come back!

1 Thank Kelli M