“Ice Cream”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #4 of 51 Dessert in Virginia Beach
Description: For all the euphoric flavors you can't get enough of - especially the ones you can't get in ordinary stores - nobody scoops Ben & Jerry's better than we do at our scoop shops.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

there was a line when we got there, but they moved everyone very quickly and the ice cream was point on! I wish you'd see more ben & jerry's

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Going to the beach requires an ice cream shop stop. We chose Ben and Jerry's, we had a coupon...of course. It was super busy and chaotic. There were 3 of us and 3 diff people waited on us, I told one employee about the coupon and he confused me with his foreign accented response, yet with a smile and I don't even know if discount was given but they took it from me and shoo'd us out the door. EXPENSIVE, but my ice cream WAS delicious.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed in the hotel directly across the street from the 33rd street location so we visited Ben & Jerry's each night! We loved it! Fast & friendly!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great place for dessert, the staff were a bunch of sweethearts, thanks for adding to my vacation weight gain. I have 'Chocolate Therapy' Thighs now.....

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Typical Ben and Jerry place. Great ice cream.. you pay for it though even with a coupon.. still $8.5 for two ice cream sundaes.. Warning don't get the gummy bear topping.. they are stale and hard and we could hardly chew it.