“No shows schedule in 2014”
Review of Cirquesa Dreamquest - CLOSED

Cirquesa Dreamquest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cirquesa Dreamquest is a New Theatrical Cirque Experience presented under a Climate-Controlled, European High Tension Structure with theater style seating located at The Virginia Beach Oceanfront at 212 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451. Cirquesa Dreamquest blends an inspiring storyline with world-class artistry to tell the story of a young boy who embarks on a fantasy quest. The adventure begins when a boy, Michael, has a dream where his mother returns to fulfill her promise to take him to an amazing spectacle of acrobatics. As the production unveils, the child receives pieces of a magic puzzle from the characters who teach him the life lessons of balance, strength, courage and fun. At the end of the journey, Michael solves the mystery of the puzzle pieces through a revealing and insightful self-discovery that could only be told through the artistry and amazement of a live performance. The production features a wide variety of innovative displays including acrobatics, trapeze, aerial ballet, comedy and daredevilry featuring artists from all around the world. Fun for the whole family!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I just wanted to share info when I was looking into this for my trip to VA beach. I tried calling the number on website and then checked out Facebook, and there is nothing scheduled in 2014. I was going to buy tickets…oh well.

27  Thank 4NY2VA

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I took my granddaughters this summer and we all have a great time. Fun show for the whole family. and reasonably priced.

2  Thank Ann G G
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We brought our 12 year old granddaughter this summer and enjoyed it as much as she did! The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that it runs too late in the evening to work well for the 10 and under set, and it was freezing! The AC was cranked up uncomfortably high for us.

1  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This was the coolest show; doesn't matter if you are 10 or 50. Once you entered the tent, the atmosphere seemed magical. The performers were true professionals.

2  Thank pr8cam