“Fantastic entertainment”
Review of Cirquesa Dreamquest - CLOSED

Cirquesa Dreamquest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cirquesa Dreamquest is a New Theatrical Cirque Experience presented under a Climate-Controlled, European High Tension Structure with theater style seating located at The Virginia Beach Oceanfront at 212 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451. Cirquesa Dreamquest blends an inspiring storyline with world-class artistry to tell the story of a young boy who embarks on a fantasy quest. The adventure begins when a boy, Michael, has a dream where his mother returns to fulfill her promise to take him to an amazing spectacle of acrobatics. As the production unveils, the child receives pieces of a magic puzzle from the characters who teach him the life lessons of balance, strength, courage and fun. At the end of the journey, Michael solves the mystery of the puzzle pieces through a revealing and insightful self-discovery that could only be told through the artistry and amazement of a live performance. The production features a wide variety of innovative displays including acrobatics, trapeze, aerial ballet, comedy and daredevilry featuring artists from all around the world. Fun for the whole family!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I expected Cirquesa to be good based on the level of ability necessary to perform in this type of a show. But, I did not think my expectations would be so far exceeded. It was a truly magical show. Each performer is superbly trained and amazing. The starring boy is adorable. Without a doubt, my family and I would see it again!!

2  Thank Lynn and Tom S

Reviewed June 17, 2013

What a Fantastic Show! My family and I had such a wonderful time. We had already seen this show once before in Florida and enjoyed it so much that when we saw it was playing here in Virginia Beach we decided to go in. I highly recommend this show. It is very entertaining is fun for all ages.

1  Thank allisone716