“Great sandwiches, unique foodie gifts.”
Review of Taste @ Hilltop

Taste @ Hilltop
Ranked #293 of 1,461 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: For 40 years, TASTE has been the locals' favorite for lunch all day, featuring sandwiches with our famous house dressing. Pre-order boxed lunches or catering platters for your group events. We offer gourmet provisions, wine, craft beers, gelato, and Virginia peanuts. Our Hilltop location also offers beer & wine by the glass to enjoy with your meal. Taste the good life!
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I had the lobster salad sandwich which was such a special treat. I like the new atmosphere and selection.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Taste Unlimited is a gourmet food store and casual restaurant providing excellent sandwiches and a large selection of items from flavored peanuts and chips to bottled marinades and salad dressing. My absolute must have take home item is the pimento cheese - robustly flavorful with just the right amount of heat.There are a variety of dips, spreads, and salads depending upon what day you are there. This weekend I had a wonderful marinated portobella mushroom sandwich from the vegetarian section of the menu. I was so enamored of mine, I don't remember what my husband ate. I do remember he was happy. They are located in a shopping center on Laskin Road, not too far to drive from the oceanfront. Parking is no problem. Seating outdoors or inside.