“Dinner & a Movie”
Review of Beach Movie Bistro - CLOSED

Beach Movie Bistro
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Beach Movie Bistro is the perfect 'Dinner & a Movie' spot off of Laskin Rd. They have a great menu and very attentive service to go along with it. You can enjoy a good meal and drinks at any of the movies played there. I recommend going 30 minutes early to get a decent seat if you are hitting up an early evening movie. Enjoy!

1  Thank bhickman2010

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Wonderful service. If you arrive before the previews--you get to place your order for your food--from popcorn to dinner--with a worker from the theater. It's brought to your seat and you have a small table. They show current movies on a great screen with great sound! A good way to beat the heat or get out of the rain.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

was nice! went and saw We are the Millers. Ordered Chicken tenders and french fries along with nachos. Only complaint was the cheese on the nachos..it isnt melted gooey cheese its the kind youll find on top of a lasagna...it was nice, very clean and friendly service

Reviewed August 9, 2013

What a great idea. I took my family on a rainy day and we really had fun. I had never seen anything like this before but people I have talked to said this isn't that uncommon. A waiter comes around before the movie, takes your food/drink order, and brings it to you while you watch the movie. Simple as that! I just got a beer and my wife got a mixed drink. Kids got popcorn, everything was really good! We didn't order food but what I saw them bring out looked delicious.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I know, it sounds odd, but the calamari here is terrific. For a better experience go to an afternoon matinee (if you are vacationing, this is a great rainy afternoon activity). In the evening, when it is crowded, both the service and the food can get "sketchy" but I have never had a bad experience at the Beach Movie Bistro during a matinee movie.