“Awesome service”

Green Leaf and Pebble Tea Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Green Leaf & Pebble Tea Spa blends natural and organic age-defying products, and body rejuvenation techniques with proven modern and ancient methodologies that relieve stress and anxiety, increase energy and enhance the overall beauty of body, mind and spirit. We offer a variety of private, customized skincare treatments including facials and peels, infusions, microdermabrasion, waxing and more. Professional make=up artistry services, as well as massage and Reiki therapy are also available. The infusion of natural and organic exotic oils, herbs and teas in our products add to your health, well being, tranquility and to the luxurious eco-friendly spa experience you will enjoy. In addition, we have a tea lounge and shop where we serve and sell over 50 delicious and health beneficial, certified organic loose leaf teas as well as wonderful lines of natural and organic skincare products. "Isn't it time?" you tried us out. You won't regret it! Isn't it time?
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

I had a one hour massage in the salt room. The room was smaller than I imagined, but the salt added something unique and different. I am a certified therapist myself, and I was very impressed with the friendly staff at Green Leaf and Pebble. My therapist Eugene was great!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

My sister's and I had the pleasure of visiting Green Leaf and Pebble Tea Spa. We met the owner he was a jewel to talk with.
We were offered tea to be available after our spa treatment. Our hostess took us (4 ladies) to the spa room that has Himalayan salt on the walls and on the floor in a box about 16 by 12 the salt was about 8 inches deep. I suggest you wear a swimsuit to receive all of the benefits of the spa. We rubbed our legs, arms and each other backs.

Green Leaf and Pebble Tea Spa is a wonderful place to go and relax I highly recommend this salt spa.

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Went here with girlfriends after reading the reviews. Staff are very pleasant and accommodating and worked four of us in for facials and massages. I got a massage which was very nice and my therapist worked hard on my neck and shoulders to get the kinks out! The salt room however to me, was a total waste of time and money. The way was it was described was not what we got and maybe it was us misunderstanding the description , but we pretty much sat in a dark room with salt blocks on the wall and a pile of salt on the floor. Salt air, which we thought was going to be warm and wasn't, was blowing through a vent into the room. I asked if I could rub the salt in my skin but there was hair and debris in it so I didn't. It's quiet and peaceful but we were told we could take our phones in, so not sure how peaceful it would be if you were in there with someone chatting or texting! We didn't so as not to disturb others. We picked our massage oil (heavenly!) and our tea before we went for our treatments. The tea was hot and waiting for us when we were done. I'd go again but not bother with the salt room.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Loved the salt room. Relaxation at its best plus the well-being feeling when I left was incredible. Loved the tea as well. Great selection that can't be found in retail stores.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 24, 2017

Fantastic friendly service! The best of the best. I visit at least once monthly for a facial and massage. I have had messages and facials all over the world and nothing compares to Green Leaf and Pebble Tea Spa. The atmosphere makes you feel relaxed and welcome. I have tried numerous place in Virginia Beach and none of them come close to the service i get at Green Leaf Pebble Tea Spa. If visiting Virginia Beach get your appointment in advance as they are that good and that busy!