“Unbelievable ”

Green Leaf and Pebble Tea Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Green Leaf & Pebble Tea Spa blends natural and organic age-defying products, and body rejuvenation techniques with proven modern and ancient methodologies that relieve stress and anxiety, increase energy and enhance the overall beauty of body, mind and spirit. We offer a variety of private, customized skincare treatments including facials and peels, infusions, microdermabrasion, waxing and more. Professional make=up artistry services, as well as massage and Reiki therapy are also available. The infusion of natural and organic exotic oils, herbs and teas in our products add to your health, well being, tranquility and to the luxurious eco-friendly spa experience you will enjoy. In addition, we have a tea lounge and shop where we serve and sell over 50 delicious and health beneficial, certified organic loose leaf teas as well as wonderful lines of natural and organic skincare products. "Isn't it time?" you tried us out. You won't regret it! Isn't it time?
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Loved the salt room. Relaxation at its best plus the well-being feeling when I left was incredible. Loved the tea as well. Great selection that can't be found in retail stores.

Reviewed January 24, 2017

Fantastic friendly service! The best of the best. I visit at least once monthly for a facial and massage. I have had messages and facials all over the world and nothing compares to Green Leaf and Pebble Tea Spa. The atmosphere makes you feel relaxed and welcome. I have tried numerous place in Virginia Beach and none of them come close to the service i get at Green Leaf Pebble Tea Spa. If visiting Virginia Beach get your appointment in advance as they are that good and that busy!

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Mother / daughter spa day here was a treat. We had massages and facials. Everyone was really good, warm friendly. Left feeling relaxed!

Reviewed July 20, 2015

I have tried countless spas and had many facials and massages but NONE of them compare to the ones I get at Green Leaf & Pebble Tea Spa. I have homes in Florida and Virginia and I could easily justify and/or make an excuse to come to Virginia for a facial by Katherine. She and her facials are definitely worth the 12 hour drive!! The staff is friendly and helpful. The products are natural, effective and smell wonderful, nothing too heavy or overpowering. Katherine's knowledge of skin care is unbelievable and the products she uses and sells proves that. You can purchase vegan treats, organic tea, local honey and other great product to take home. Try Green Leaf & Pebble yourself or purchase a gift certificate for a family member or friend.

1  Thank Monica G
See more reviews
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I have been all over the world and thought I had had the best massages until a friend of mine gave me a gift cert. To green leaf and pebble spa.I had the best massage I ever had from Stacey...she knows her stuff....she allerted me to several areas of concern and suggested a game plan and schedule to help me alleviate the pain.My first massage was for an hour.. now I only do 90 minute sessions with her..she incorporates Reiki and Cranal Sacral therapies in my treatments....That in itself is amazing. I am thankful for my first gift certificate to see Stacey.its a way of life now. THE SPA also sells organic teas which we also incorporate for my healing and enjoyment.
Thank You Stacey..see you soon!:-)

5  Thank naturesmother