“Excellent Pizza- Attractive Setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ynot Italian

Ynot Italian
Ranked #238 of 1,413 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: With over 21 years in business in Hampton Roads, we are a repeat "Best of" Winner in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Norfolk. In 2015, we were voted Best Pizza, Best Italian Restaurant, Best Family/Casual Dining, Best Beer Selection and Best Dessert in all three cities. Our menu of authentic Italian specialties, pasta, sandwiches and more is sure to please the entire family. So, come visit us or order online for pick-up or delivery and see why we're the family favorite!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Excellent Pizza- Attractive Setting”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

A friend of mine recommended Y-Not for its pizza. I am a New York transplant, and until now, only considered Primo to meet my standard for crust quality, sauce balance and other factors. However, after trying Y-Not, I found them to be clearly in the same league. In addition to excellent pizza, their menu includes a full array of Italian subs, cheese steaks, pasta and a custom made chop salad menu. This place is a winner and I will return again.

• Visited July 2014

Virginia Beach
“Simply the Best”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have visited this location many times and have even brought other visiting family members who rave about the quantity and quality of the food.

Visited July 2014
Charles City, Virginia
“LOVE this Pizza”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This was hands down one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten. The flavor was so outstanding, my mouth is watering as I write this with the memories still fresh in my mind! I can't wait until I get an opportunity to go back!

• Visited November 2013
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The pizza's are very nice and really good value for money. It was a little full of kids, but I suspect that was more due to the fact that I went in around 1730 one evening and the fact that the schools had broken up.
The service had its usual high standards you expect from restaurants in the USA.

Visited May 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Gluten Menu”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I am gluten free now. Their gluten free pizza crust is delicious. You choose your topping; so if you don't like your pizza, it's your fault. They also have gluten free cheese ravioli. My friend enjoyed it at our last visit. In addition they have choose your salad. They have many choices of things to go in your salad. No need for it not to be to your taste. My other friends have enjoyed their non- gluten free meals as well. There is always enough served to take some home. Their gelato is the best -very fresh and hits the sweet tooth perfectly.

• Visited May 2014