“Huge Selection” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ynot Italian
Ranked #264 of 1,405 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: With over 21 years in business in Hampton Roads, we are a repeat "Best of" Winner in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Norfolk. In 2015, we were voted Best Pizza, Best Italian Restaurant, Best Family/Casual Dining, Best Beer Selection and Best Dessert in all three cities. Our menu of authentic Italian specialties, pasta, sandwiches and more is sure to please the entire family. So, come visit us or order online for pick-up or delivery and see why we're the family favorite!
Virginia
“Huge Selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

The restaurant is situated on a small corner with barely enough parking, but the inside is larger than it looks. The waistaff is friendly and quick. The menu is huge and I can't imagine someone not finding something good to try, but the chopped salads are tops. You pick and choose what you want from a HUGE list, then they mix it all up with the dressing and chop it down. Perfection every time. The prices are a tad high compared to similar eateries, but worth it.

Visited September 2012

Virginia Beach
“Gone downhill...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I used to love YNot about four years ago. Now I can barely stomach their pizza. Everything tastes canned. The peppers are not fresh they are pickled. If you want an expensive vegetarian pizza the toppings come from a canned mix, and none can be omitted. ( I hate olives!)The worst is the sauce, it used to be really good and now it tastes like they changed it, like it's made from cans of Campbell's soup. If I am gonna pay a lot for pizza I would rather go to Primo. At least they use fresh ingredients. What happened to YNot? You used to be good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Va Beach
“New York Italian in Virginia”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Two brothers from New Jersey own four Y-not restaurants i2 in Va Beach, one in Chesapeake, and one in Norfolk's upscale Ghent. These Jersey men certainly know Italian food. The menus has a large variety of selection other than pizza. Pasta dishes that you can choose your own sauce and pasta. Hot and cold subs, and a Gluten free pizza option. A unique and very popular and delicious item on the menus is their chopped salad. Pick your own green and a huge assortment of ingredients, then it comes finely chopped no knife needed. You get a bite of all the flavors at once - wonderful !
Portion sizes are more than I can ever eat. It is a family restaurant, and a family run restaurant , many of the servers are sisters, or cousins, and it is a generally nice atmosphere.
On Friday and Saturday nights there is usually a 20 min wait, but it is definitely worth it !

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I had visited this restaurant with my daughter over a year ago and we loved it. I recently went back with my husband and it was as if it was a different restaurant entirely. We felt rushed by the server to make up our minds so we ended up choosing one of the create-your-own pasta dishes. That was an expensive choice. One of the toppings I chose was shrimp at a cost of $4.50. I received four shrimp in my entree. Pretty overpriced in my opinion. I think we chose the wrong time to try to have dinner because the overall atomosphere was very loud. Lots of families with kids. This restaurant is probably a terrific, fun place for families. Not so much for two older folks.

Visited August 2012
currituck NC
“IF YOU LOVE CHEESE...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

It's been a long time since I've come close to raving about a pizza...this place rates among the best pizza I've tasted in years! There's something first quality about their cheese's and sauce...not to mention dough...that bring about a fabulous pizza! Two thumbs up for Y Not.

Visited September 2012