“Not what I expected”

Ranked #245 of 1,559 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: With over 21 years in business in Hampton Roads, we are a repeat "Best of" Winner in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Norfolk. In 2015, we were voted Best Pizza, Best Italian Restaurant, Best Family/Casual Dining, Best Beer Selection and Best Dessert in all three cities. Our menu of authentic Italian specialties, pasta, sandwiches and more is sure to please the entire family. So, come visit us or order online for pick-up or delivery and see why we're the family favorite!
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I had visited this restaurant with my daughter over a year ago and we loved it. I recently went back with my husband and it was as if it was a different restaurant entirely. We felt rushed by the server to make up our minds so we ended up choosing one of the create-your-own pasta dishes. That was an expensive choice. One of the toppings I chose was shrimp at a cost of $4.50. I received four shrimp in my entree. Pretty overpriced in my opinion. I think we chose the wrong time to try to have dinner because the overall atomosphere was very loud. Lots of families with kids. This restaurant is probably a terrific, fun place for families. Not so much for two older folks.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

It's been a long time since I've come close to raving about a pizza...this place rates among the best pizza I've tasted in years! There's something first quality about their cheese's and sauce...not to mention dough...that bring about a fabulous pizza! Two thumbs up for Y Not.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Unique menu got to choose type of pasta, type of sauce and type of topping on pasta... like customized menu. I got Gnocchi with pesto sauce topped with brosciutto enough for two people for $15... wow what a deal and it was awesome - just like the northend of Boston, MA. Can not say enough about our waitress Kelly who explained how the menu works, dinner specials and even escorted me over to the counter where the Italian Cookies were... not cheap immitation Italian cookies like at the grocery store (you can't fool me).

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Love italian food, traveling with a great italian cook and we both thought the food was awesome, the service remarkable and the outdoor dining (during a powerful thunder storm) fantastic. Just happened upon this restaurant driving around looking for one without a long wait. My question now is why didn't this reaturant have a long wait - it was better food and service than some of the ones we had eaten in that did. The bakery part of the restaurant was outstanding as well... try it all... we did!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

We decided to give them a try since they seem busy all of the time. We ordered an extra large pizza & garlic rolls for take out. The pizza is just not very good. It was very greasy & it is obvious they use cheap cheese. The garlic rolls are made like cinnamon rolls & were fair at best. We gave it a try, but will not be back.

1  Thank kimmyann