“always a pleasure” 5 of 5 bubbles

Raleigh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“always a pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

great staff, and service, no complaints and food was great, prices are good and is right next door to the Magnuson hotel so is well worth it i don't to drive.

Visited July 2012

Parkersburg, West Virginia
“denny's quick review 07.20.12”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

denny's quick review 07.20.12

intro: greeted wierdly, wasn't seated promptly and there were plenty of empty tables, our table wasn't even cleaned off very good, took a very long time just to get drinks! wifi was there but it was filtered and blocked a couple tech news forums I visit that aren't malicious or that bad. took 12 minutes to connect as

well

order 1: mine: it was some kinda tilapia and it tasted good, it came with cheesy taters and they weren't all that great. food rating 3.7/5
order 2: sis: burger without bun (gluten intolerance) it tasted good to her but not the best it could have been. food rating 4.5 /5

service: very slow and disorganized, everyone there was, nobody was taking care of the diners and a mom next to use got restless and her kids were crying becuase they were hungry and thirsty and she took 20 minutes to get thier drinks and the kids were screaming loudly. I felt sorry for them becuase I was equally as frustrated at the lack of service. If I were those kids I would cry too! everyone was unorganized and they did not seem to care so much. they got my sister's drink order wrong and my coffee was icky tasting. service rating 0.5/5

overall rating: 1/5 if I have to have a star and .5/5 if I didn't have to have an even star rating. pathetic and one of the worst places I've ate at. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU AVOID THIS PLACE!

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Littleton, Colorado
“Breakfast at Dennys seat yourself!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

Needed more help, flies everywhere. Denny's has always had a good idea but always seems to be poorly executed.

Visited June 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Suggest Going Elsewhere”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Got there around 5 AM, 3 of the staff were outside smoking, other waitress was with her boyfriend at a table. After being seated, i did order and she had to go outside to get one of the cooks, have no idea if he washed his hands or not. Food was just fair and that is a stretch. Only the eggs were cooked correctly and were served hot, pancakes were cold, tough, could of used them as a frisbee. Suggest you think twice about going early in the morning there.

• Visited June 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Don't eat here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

We ate here on a Monday morning at 10am. Took us over 35 minutes to get our food. A server told me my son was cranky and tried to give him Goldfish crackers without asking. Management apologized but didn't take anything off of our order. Being a server, the customer is always right, and pretty much they acted like it wasn't a big deal that our food took forever and maybe we will have better luck next time. We will never return.

Visited June 2012