“i love saigon 1”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
virginia beach
“i love saigon 1”
Reviewed March 6, 2010

We had been going to pho 79 until we found saigon 1. saigon 1 beats all the rest of of the restaurants hands down!!! Not only is the food excellent, but the staff is very friendly and very fast. We won't go to any other vietnamese restaurant. In our opinion, pho 79 had good food but the service and overall look of the place was horrible. we had to go ask for a drink refill.....not so at saigon 1. we couldn't ask for a better place.

2 Thank susana0910

san antonio
“Pretty good Pho”
Reviewed February 1, 2009

I recommend the pho here. I find it to have the least MSG, not as thirsty when I am done with the bowl of pho. Their prices are similar to other pho restaurants however their bowls seem slighty smaller. Besides the MSG issue, I also like how the pho tasted at this restaurant.