“Horrible!”

Cuisines: Pub
lilbits
“Horrible!”
Reviewed October 22, 2007

I purchased a dinning certificate from Restauraunt.com to give this place a try. My husband and myself went there this past Friday after work for dinner. I informed our waitress I had a dinning certificate and showed it to her. I told her I have diet restrictions and would this be a problem. I asked if I could order two Salads as Entree's, one with Tuna and the other with Shrimp. She said no problem we can work with that and they will be entree's. My husband ordered the Potato skins and Burger Meal. He asked if it was considered an Entree.. Our waitress asured us that both our orders would be considered Entree's. We ate our meals and they both where very disapppointing. The menu stated the burger meal was two quater pound burgers. I have to say they both where the size of two regular fast food burgers. My tuna was dried out and over cooked and the Ranch dressing on the side was watered down and tasteless. When the waitress came to give us the bill and we gave her our dinning certificate she informed us that the manager wold not except the certificate because management did not consider our meals entree's. I was amazed. She said she understood I was upset and it was her "BAD" and even though our reciept/bill listes our meals as entrees she could not honor the certificate. We will never dine at any hometown Hero's and will tell everyone we know, work with, and meet in passing not to dine or frequent Hometown Heroes...It is by far the worst experience we have had in the area and with all the traveling we have done in the past 30 years (retired Military, currently goverment worker) it is the worst we have been treated at a dinning establishment in the world.