“wonderful food”
Review of Eurasia Cafe

Eurasia Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Eurasia Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 1,428 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, European, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Birdneck
Description: Eurasia Cafe, located near the oceanfront in Virginia Beach, features fun and creative cuisine in a quaint atmosphere. Our neighborhood gem of a restaurant, with wine shop attached, specializes in regional fare from locally sourced ingredients. With great specials, fantastic food and impeccable service, Eurasia Café is a must for locals and tourists alike.At Eurasia Café, our ever-changing, seasonal menu is crafted from the freshest fruits and vegetables from independent farmers. Customers love our beef carpaccio, shrimp and grits, deep ruby red tuna and succulent raw oysters! We also offer a "New World" inspired wine list, as well as an excellent selection of microbrews. Stop by for Happy Hour every Monday through Friday and daily specials like Wednesday Wine Night and Thursday Wine Tastings. We invite you to visit our website for full menu, catering and private dining information, then join us at Eurasia Café tonight to see what everyone in Virginia Beach is talking about!
Fenwick Island, Delaware
“wonderful food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our party of six enjoyed the food and atmosphere at this great restaurant! The service was wonderful as well.

Visited October 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Soft Shell Crab App”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The food as this place is so good you want to eat there as much as you can!!! I love the soft shell crab appetizer but everything I had there is good. The service is great as well.

• Visited August 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Well prepared food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went here for the first time a couple of weeks ago. While it isn't the least expensive restaurant in town, the quality of the food preparation and excellent service make it well worth the price. Each appetizer, entree and dessert we had was excellent and the servers made sure that everything was exactly as we wanted it. We'll definately go back.

• Visited September 2013
vabeachva
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eurasia Virginia beach VA”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Excellent appetizers which is what we prefer to main courses. Two appetizers per person make plenty and sharing makes it a real tasting experience.

• Visited August 2013
Bel Air, Maryland
“Truly authentic food. Excellent!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I happened upon Eurasia by chance. Our AC quit and she said: " I need something cold". Eurasia happened to be the first place we passed. Upon entering the strip mall restaurant we were cordially greeted and shown to the bar. This turned into what I consider one of the most fortunate days of our lives. I love food. I am passionate about excellence. I have little patience for less and while that makes me a bit of a "Richard" to go out with its fundamental to who I am. This place gets it. Fresh ingredients, prepared to order by passionate people is so hard to find but we found them here.

We went from a cold drink to Oysters Rockefeller, hot and sour soup for me, Gouda grits and a Caesar salad for her.
WOW
I have so much respect for an organization that excels and Eurasia excels. Oysters were freshly shucked as opposed to frozen, had great flavor and cooked just right. Hot and sour soup was the freshest I have ever enjoyed. Pork, chicken, tofu, scallions, mushrooms and carrots so thin I could only admire the knife skill of the one who prepped this dish.

Tammy had the Gouda grits which were stupid good. Rich, crispy, not over done but they brought a complex flavor with both arms. Her Caesar had a Worcestershire reduction (I confess I have ever heard of) that was wonderful. Tangy, sweet and flavorful. The Parmesan cheese puff-paste twist was freshly baked and a credit to all involved.

Hospitality takes passion for service. Our bartender, her manager and the chef Jesse all displayed this. We also met the owner who indeed seems to be the catalyst behind this Gem of a spot. Visit it often its what I would do. You will experience something truly special.

Visited September 2013