“Eurasia Virginia beach VA”
Review of Eurasia Cafe

Eurasia Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Eurasia Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 1,452 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, European, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Birdneck
Description: Eurasia Cafe, located near the oceanfront in Virginia Beach, features fun and creative cuisine in a quaint atmosphere. Our neighborhood gem of a restaurant, with wine shop attached, specializes in regional fare from locally sourced ingredients. With great specials, fantastic food and impeccable service, Eurasia Café is a must for locals and tourists alike.At Eurasia Café, our ever-changing, seasonal menu is crafted from the freshest fruits and vegetables from independent farmers. Customers love our beef carpaccio, shrimp and grits, deep ruby red tuna and succulent raw oysters! We also offer a "New World" inspired wine list, as well as an excellent selection of microbrews. Stop by for Happy Hour every Monday through Friday and daily specials like Wednesday Wine Night and Thursday Wine Tastings. We invite you to visit our website for full menu, catering and private dining information, then join us at Eurasia Café tonight to see what everyone in Virginia Beach is talking about!
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Excellent appetizers which is what we prefer to main courses. Two appetizers per person make plenty and sharing makes it a real tasting experience.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

My wife and I happened upon Eurasia by chance. Our AC quit and she said: " I need something cold". Eurasia happened to be the first place we passed. Upon entering the strip mall restaurant we were cordially greeted and shown to the bar. This turned into what I consider one of the most fortunate days of our lives. I love food. I am passionate about excellence. I have little patience for less and while that makes me a bit of a "Richard" to go out with its fundamental to who I am. This place gets it. Fresh ingredients, prepared to order by passionate people is so hard to find but we found them here.

We went from a cold drink to Oysters Rockefeller, hot and sour soup for me, Gouda grits and a Caesar salad for her.
WOW
I have so much respect for an organization that excels and Eurasia excels. Oysters were freshly shucked as opposed to frozen, had great flavor and cooked just right. Hot and sour soup was the freshest I have ever enjoyed. Pork, chicken, tofu, scallions, mushrooms and carrots so thin I could only admire the knife skill of the one who prepped this dish.

Tammy had the Gouda grits which were stupid good. Rich, crispy, not over done but they brought a complex flavor with both arms. Her Caesar had a Worcestershire reduction (I confess I have ever heard of) that was wonderful. Tangy, sweet and flavorful. The Parmesan cheese puff-paste twist was freshly baked and a credit to all involved.

Hospitality takes passion for service. Our bartender, her manager and the chef Jesse all displayed this. We also met the owner who indeed seems to be the catalyst behind this Gem of a spot. Visit it often its what I would do. You will experience something truly special.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our waiter/bartender had a very abrupt and curt demeanor. He charges up to the table hurriedly rattling off specials without any mention of what he was doing. He was bordering on rude. If the food had blown me away, I could have forgiven it, but everything was so cloyingly sweet and had the same flavor...Pacifica was sooooo much better- great food and an unpretentious environment (and no plastic surgery addicted cougars roaming the dining room) Zoe's and Terrapin are also worlds better than this wannabe restaurant...

David E, Owner at Eurasia Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

I would first like to thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate constructive feedback. I would like to know more about your experience so that we can make changes in the future. Please email me at davebistro@hotmail.com so that I can get a little more info about your most recent dining experience at Eurasia. This type of review is not what we strive for and I assure you that your experience was the exception and not the norm.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Good variety of choices with mild Asian accents. Be sure to leave time to pick out a bottle of wine in the wine shop attached to the restaurant; they have a nice selection at good prices ($10 corkage fee for wine bought in the shop, $25 if you bring your own bottle). Also, make sure you leave room for the chocolate torte for dessert. Service was good and friendly. Small restaurant so reservations are a good idea.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

You will find the right mix of creativity, comfort and love in the food at Eurasia. I haven't been back since they expanded to open the wine bar, but I am looking forward to my next visit. This is a great neighborhood spot off of Laskin road. My wife and I went with 2 other couples and had a great time.