“prime rib”

Add it.
TEXAS Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 27, 2011

this staekhouse is one of the best I have ever been to The prime rib is to die for

Reviewed May 2, 2011

My friend and I have been eating dinner at TEXAS once a week for several months. We are retired Navy so we've eaten at restaurants around the world. The food at TEXAS is nearly always prepared exactly as we ask and on the very, very rare occasions that it wasn't, the servers have fixed the problem immediately. The normal prices are very reasonable and their specials are a great value for price. They even do a 10% military discount. You won't find a better steak for the price than their 2 for $20 special. Two steaks, two sides, rolls, and an appetizer. The management and serving staff are first rate and are really why we keep coming back. Always friendly, always helpful, and treat you like friends. I almost said family but I know how I treat my family sometimes. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 25, 2009

My husband and I are both military and stationed in two different places. I live in South Carolina and he lives in Virginia Beach. Everytime I go to visit him, we make it a point to go to this restauraunt at least once, if not multiple times during my visit. We have now been there over 10 times in less than 6 months and they have never failed to impress. I am from Texas and so I know what good steak is. I have had it cooked just about every way it can bee cooked. This place has THE best filet mignon that I have ever put into my mouth. I get it cooked medium well and it it is just as juicy and flavorful as if it were rare. The spice they use only enhances the natural flavors. It never overpowers them. The waitstaff also always is very welcoming and friendly. They are not, however, waiters and waitresses. They are "steakologists" as they call themselves. And rightly so. If something is not done the way you ordered it. Usually they catch it and fix it. (Example: Wrong size of beer from the bar, etc.) And if you are not satisfied with what they have brought to you, they do everyhting in their power to correct it. Love it, love it, love it. Highly recommend this restaurant for anyone wo enjoys a great steak. Well worth the price.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 28, 2008

Just like outback...never cook anything right.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook