“Very good take-out Chinese!”
Review of Foon's Restaurant

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Reviewed July 21, 2012

After seeing positive reviews on TripAdvisor, we arrived at Foon's not realizing that it was take-out only. We placed our order and after a short wait, the food was ready. We did some more shopping, and by the time we returned to our place, the food was still hot. Won Ton and Egg Drop soups were both very good. Egg roll was delicious. Entrees of chicken lo mein, beef and broccoli, and Hunan chicken (spicy) were all excellent. The staff were friendly and courteous. We highly recommend Foon's.

1  Thank Craig W

Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

Always great food. High quality veggies. Chix and steak very nice. Owner is wonderfull. Fast carry iut and delivery

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed February 7, 2012

we really love their food! Portions are large, service is great, always a great experience, never dissaponted

Reviewed February 5, 2011

I ordered Mongolian beef and Chow Mein and I really liked the beef dish. The chow mein was not at all what I expected. First off there were no noodles. I received vegetables soaked in a sauce and on the side was a bag of fried won ton noodles with the words "Chow Mein Noodles" on the bag. I've eaten a lot of Chinese and I've never once had chow mein of this style. I will probably give this place another shot but not order the chow mein.

The service was great and the establishment looked clean.

Reviewed April 3, 2010

We live nearby and have been ordering Foon's for several years and have never been disappointed! The food is delicious, fresh and hot. Portion sizes are generous, the restaurant is clean and the business is very well run. My personal favorite is their house special pancit! The fire roasted vegetables and generous amounts of shrimp, chicken and pork are fantastic. Lumpia and orange chicken are great too. Everything is great! And I always feel welcomed and that my business is appreciated. Love it! I would definately recommend Foon's! It's the best chinese at the beach!