“over-expensive”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Reviewed August 24, 2012

In general good food and nice atmosphere. Been there several times as we were on a 'work ' trip and the company gave us vouchers to go there. The food is good... but still not worth the price u pay.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We dined tonight to celebrate my birthday. Upon arriving for our 6:30pm reservation.Our party of 4 were greeted immediately and seated right away. Our server came to our table and proceeded to take our drink orders. From that moment forward we did not have to wait for anything. The food was fantastic as it has always been each time we have dined here. Service was excellent. We were thanked for our business as we were leaving and will be back again and again.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Went with some girlfriends. This place is probably better for a date night. Dimly lit, and cozy. Service was attentive, though it was late and our server seemed somewhat disinterested. The menu selection is outstanding. There is truly something for everyone. The She Crap soup was by far the favorite, and then dessert! I can't rave much about the rest of the meal. The portions are way too big, and poorly executed. HOWEVER.. You can't go wrong with any of the desserts, and try something you are unfamiliar with and your mouth will thank you! There is a tray to select from, and your eyes will dance with joy at the prospects of all that deliciousness (and I am not a sweets person at all, but it was THAT exciting!). Also, they have a great wine list and at discounted prices certain days/times (I think it was like 25% off or something like that). There is a full bar, and they also have a cocktail list that looked interesting. Go here if you are trying to impress a date, or celebrating something special! Staff is really great!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We visited The Aberdeen Barn this past Sunday night. Immediately, I felt as if we were stepping back in time to an old steakhouse....the heavy wood, pictures, etc. When first entering, you look directly into the kitchen and see everything cooking. Nice touch. Our server was very information, although a little "goofy". Everything came out as ordered and hot, unlike some places where some of the food sits while other items finish cooking. The only mistake was that I received my son's "medium" steak and he received my "medium well" steak. Minor problem. We will return. Look for coupons as they are in several publications.

Reviewed July 26, 2012