“Good Outback Resturant”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Coinjock, North Carolina
“Good Outback Resturant”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This Outback restaurant located in Virginia Beach at the Nimmo shopping area is one of the better run Outback's I've been to around the country. The staff are friendly, engaging, and make certain that your meal is served promptly. The food is well prepared and prompt. Just be aware the restaurant is not easily seen from the road. The restaurant is on Nimmo Parkway next to the Walgreen's on the corner.

• Visited August 2013

Chesapeake
“Nice for what it is... a foodchain”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good

1. Great cutomer service
2. Clean resturant and restrooms

Needs improvement

1. Rib racks are small
2. Portions are just small in general
3. Don't come here looking for a combo, only offered as specials

Overall, I would return, the atmoshpere is nice!

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty disappointed.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My fiance and I never go out because we have an infant so we were very excited to go to Outback for our first date night in months. I have to say, I will not be returning to this location, ever. I ordered my steak medium rare (red center) and it came out purple, squishy, and raw in the middle.My fiance's was also undercooked. The manager brought them back after a minute with a quick "sorry" then left without us checking to see if they were cooked okay. Mine was still very undercooked so I had to send it back again! The server, who was the only good part of our experience, was very apologetic and embarrassed but the manager never came back over. When my $20 filet was finally cooked right, it was not very juicy, seeing that I kept having to cut it in half to check it and send it back. Totally disappointing and a complete waste of $70 on dinner. We'll be going to the red mill location if we ever return to Outback.

• Visited July 2013
“Great food”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I went to outback a couple months ago with my fiancé and child and the food down to the water was excellent!! I got the 12 oz outback special (I believe it was called) with grilled asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes and my fiancé got the ribs with fries I believe. Anyway, the food was phenomenal. The cook did a wonderful job. Thank you!

• Visited May 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Outback Steakhouse--great place”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went there a year ago and also 10 years ago. The food and service was excellent. The price was good. Would go again.