“Homy, pleasant, friendly!”

Jollibee
Ranked #557 of 1,465 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Being a fan of Filipino cuisine, I was delighted to find out the this Filipino style fast food restaurant was open in my area. The nicest stuff, truly homestyle cooking, unbelievable cleanliness, really low prices - what else to ask for! It is much better than any fast food you ever ate! Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Pros:
1. Service is much better than all American Fastfood restaurants even Chick Fil A. Filipino are very nice and warm people and that reflect in their service.
2. Very Clean.

Cons:
1. Expensive. Expect to pay at least $5 more individually.
2. Basic food items like fries, burger and chicken are not on par with McDonald, KFC and Burger King.
3. Filipino food item like fried fish and dessert might not appeal to Average American. I don't like their food.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The last time I went to Jollibee was in the mid-1990s, so I don't remember much of how the food tasted. However, when I went here with my girlfriend last night, she said it tasted like the Jollibee in the Philippines. We both enjoyed our meals and seeing a restaurant full of other Filipinos. The only con I have about this place was the 30 minute line to get food. Everyone behind the counter was working hard and quickly, though, so maybe that's why no one else seemed to mind the wait.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

For a second, I thought I was in the Philippines when we entered Jollibee. The place was packed with Filipinos smiling and speaking in Tagalog. They had long lines.

I was born and raised in the Philippines and Jollibee has been a huge part in a Filipino kid's life. I was happy they had all the food I loved. They did not have the Jolly hotdog (which I really wasn't a fan of). I got Chickenjoy, spaghetti, burger steak, lumpia shanghai and peach mango pie. My american hubby got chicken strips and we shared the rest of what I ordered. He loved Chickenjoy, chicken strips and the peach mango pie. I was happy to share and let him taste the food I grew up with.

The servers were very patient, did their best to serve in a timely manner. I was also glad to know that they had a drive thru. I had a great experience here and will drag my hubby here next year. I love Jollibee but driving to Va beach on the weekend was hell for us lol It took us 5-6hours to get there. I still wonder why they don't have a branch here in DC,MD VA.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My friends and I drove to a nearest Filipino restaurant and freaked out when we found out that there was Jollibee. We all got happy because it felt like home. On the other hand, the ambiance feels like home and the food tasted like their own signature food because i miss jollibee's fried chicken and spagetti! It was great knowing that there was a branch in Virginia!