“Top of line charter”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Matador Charters

Matador Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Matador Charters is a owner operated sport fishing company fishing from Rudee Inlet in the resort area of Virginia Beach. We specialize in inshore and offshore charter fishing for private groups and families of up to 6 people. Kids are welcome and we fish out of Virginia Beach year round.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Top of line charter”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have fished with Captain Jake out of Rudee Inlet and Cape Hatteras. He is great captain that seems to always put me on fish. Great boat, fishing gear and tackle. His mate was great on deck and very patient with the crew. I will be fishing with Matador Charters again and look forward to another great trip.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank GeorgeHughes

“Great Captain.”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Captain Jake put us on the fish. He was very knowledgeable about the ocean and all the fish we encountered.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rainman4u2c
Aylett, Virginia
“Va Beach Fishing”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Excellent Captain and crew. Very knowledgeable whether you want inshore or offshore fishing. The Matador is an excellent ride to the TUNA!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Fred C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Boat and Captain!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Capt. Jake Hiles is one of the best fishing guides in Virginia Beach. Wether inshore or offshore he has the knowledge and skills to put you on the fish. First class all the way.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank RuthlessOutdoors
Lothian, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Holy Tuna!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

What an amazing time I had fishing aboard The Matador. The boat was amazing. My boss and his wife had taken my co-workers and I down to Virginia Beach to fish with Jake. We had an amazing time and let me tell you, the fishing was out of this world. Never again will I ever catch 3 Big Eye Tuna in one day! The biggest was around 220lbs, the second biggest was around 200lbs and the smallest we caught was 176lbs! Of course we caught more than just Big Eyes. Jake hooked me my first White Marlin which was pretty exciting. We raised a ton of Dorado and a couple Wahoo. The mate was great as well. He kept things running smoothly and was very helpful! Definitely a trip that will be stuck in my memory banks for forever all thanks to Jake!

I will definitely go deep sea fishing again, aboard the Matador!

Visited October 2013