“Great subs in a convenience store”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #400 of 1,435 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Martinez, California
“Great subs in a convenience store”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I have never done a review for a chain convenience store but since I am from the west coast and we don't have WaWa's I was blown away with the great subs you can get here. All the meats, veggies and bread are fresh and you can't beat the value. We vacationed at the beach for a week and sent the kids down to Wawa for lunch most days. I especially loved the pickled peppers. Can someone please tell Wawa's corporate office to open a store in Norther California because they would make a small fortune on my family alone.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Clancy-Clan3

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“A Simple Snack!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We went to our son's house in Norfolk and had dinner there. With 3 children, mom and dad and my hubby and myself, the food was hardly filling!! So, as we came back, we past a wawa and decided to get hoagies there. I have to admit they are better than I thought (not premade like in the usual convenience stores) but yet lacking something!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Eleanor C
Louisa, Virginia
“Simple Requests”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I asked for a turnkey roll and they had no idea what I wanted. I only wanted some deli meat with a slice of cheese and they just looked like they were lost. Am I the first person with a simple request?

Visited February 2014