“excellent food and service”
Review of Masala Bites

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Upton Dr.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came here for dinner on the Sunday night of the labor day weekend. We had reservations but we were late by about an hour. We called and explained and they moved our reservation. Very cool of them and we were seated immediately.

I started with a cold Taj Indian Beer. We got some pakoras and both my wife and son got the papadi chaat. Even my 16 month old daughter liked the pakoras.

We got a bread basket of Garlic naan and amristari naan. We got Bhindi fry and dal makhni as our curries. The food was absolutely fantastic. But the absolute delight was the dessert. we got kulfi's which had gulab jamuns baked into it. It was one the best desserts i have ever had at an indian restaurant. Delightful service, fantastic food and classy ambiance. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (165)

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

We are visiting the area and came with family. This was my second time eat Indian food. The first time I was less than a impressed. It was many years ago.

The place in a large area with a great many business. Therefore the parking.

Now the food, it was the opposite of my last experience. The food here was very good. We had 5 different dishes and I tasted all of them. Except for one they were quite good. Waitstaff was efficient and well organized. It Place was smallish and nice.
One knock the bill was a little pricey.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2019

the atmosphere was great, staff was very welcoming and took the time to answer all our questions about flavors and levels of spiciness! We ordered the Chaat Of The Day, Gobhi Manchurian, Onion Bhaji and Chili-Mili Shrimp as appetizers and all agreed that we liked all of them! For entrees we ordered Shrimp & Chicken Patialshahi , Lamb Dalcha, Patialashahi Handi Masala Goat, and of course some of the Naan! Service was great, food was delicious! definitely recommend! Oh, and the slice of cake with the raspberry sauce was AWESOME!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

Sometimes places just deserve a second review! We have been going here for several years and it is still fantastic! The decor, service and food are fantastic! One of the most important things for me is consistency and Masala Bites has it down. The food tastes as wonderful today as it did four years ago when I wrote my first review:). If you enjoy India cuisine or maybe have never tried it...this is the place to go!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank JonVB
Reviewed June 13, 2019

As a vegan, I try to review restaurants based on the variety of foods available to me as well as the non-vegan family members I’m with. We visited this restaurant for lunch today and I was very impressed with how clearly every option was marked as far as being vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, etc. There were plenty of options for everyone and the waiter was very knowledgeable about my diet and what was in each dish. There was even a vegan bread option as the Naan bread was not vegan. Everyone loved the appetizer, salad, vegetable soup, Naan bread, and the Butter chicken entree. My vegan lentil entree, rice, vegan bread, and salad was delicious!!!!!! The restaurant ‘s decor is beautiful and atmosphere is comfortable. Although it is a little on the pricey side, this is well worth the Wonderful Indian taste experience!!!!

Date of visit: June 2019