“Amazing!”

Seth Broudy's School of Surf
More attraction details
Owner description: Come ride waves with us today and Experience the Excitement!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My brother, sister, and I recently took surfing lessons from Seth and his instructors. It was awesome! The instructors are all very friendly and know what their doing. You can tell that this isn't just a job for them, they are sharing something they love. Not only are they extremely helpful they have the patience of saints!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank SaraJessica87

Norfolk, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“AWESOME SURF CAMP!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My niece attended Seth's camp last year and she had a BLAST learning to surf in Virginia Beach! Seth is a first class Dude...a "Soul Surfer" of sorts. I sensed that he genuinely enjoys sharing his love of the ocean and surfing with the kids and others.

If your kid wants to learn to surf and have a GREAT time doing so, then SIGN UP for Seth Broudy School of Surfing Camp Virginia Beach because he's a REAL PRO, who's down to earth and PLUS he has a natural ability for teaching! The smile on my niece's face from catching her first wave was PRICELESS!! :) THANK YOU! We'd recommend Seth's VA Beach surfing camp!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank TBone R
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“SUMMER SURF CAMP = AWESOME!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My son attended this surf camp for a week last summer and he is so excited to go back again this coming year! He was 6 last year and got up on the first set of wave. Seth and his team worked so well with the kids and my son had a blast. They were awesome in the water and made sure each kid got a ton of time in the water and riding as many waves as they could. I recommend this camp to anyone and everyone that wants to teach their kid to surf.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Traceetwins
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Seth Broudy's School of Surf”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Living in Virginia Beach, we have a great opportunity to take advantage of the beautiful ocean and enjoy it as part of a healthy lifestyle. Both of my children attended Seth's camp last year and developed confidence in their ability to surf. They enjoyed it so much that we actually bought them boards and they continued to surf into the fall. Seth is great with kids and his staff is very attentive. I personally observed him meet the needs of all the kids, particularly those with disabilities. What a wonderful opportunity!

Visited August 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“An Amazing Week!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

What an AWESOME experience. My 8-year old daughter did the week long camp in August of '12 and she learned SO much about the water, surfing, and safety. We loved watching her smiles, her laughter, and her confidence grow! You can easily tell that Seth and all the instructors enjoy helping the kids learn to love the ocean like they do... it's their passion! It was a fun-loving, safe, great experience and we will be back for more this year.

Visited August 2012