“Good service and great food”

FIREBREW Bar & Grill
Ranked #16 of 1,457 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: General Booth Blvd. and Nimmo Parkway
Transit: Hampton Roads Transit Bus Stop in front of shopping center.
Description: Our concept's name represents two of our three main attributes: cooking with open flame (FIRE) and full service bar with several local and regional microbrews on draft (BREW). The third focal point of the restaurant is its exclusive 24 bottle self-serve wine station, where guests can select and pour their own wine in three different pour sizes; 1 oz (taste), 3 ozs. (half glass), and 6 ozs. (glass). FIREBREW's simple yet highly desirable and affordable menu allows guests to return often without feeling like they emptied their wallet.
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My wife and I are visiting restaurants in Virginia Beach as a way of providing information to friends and family who visit this area. We live in Chesapeake and have unlimited opportunities to choose and be selective. This was our second visit to FireBrew and was even better than our first visit. My wife is not a big meat eater but she loved the steak and my prime rib was excellent.

John & Pat

1  Thank John N

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Steak and hamburger undercooked. When we told server she offered 20% off. No management spoke with us. Spent $100 and left hungry. We won't visit again

2  Thank lynna20132013
Dean G, Owner at FIREBREW Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

We take pride in providing unparalleled hospitality and superior quality of food and beverages to every customer during their dining experience at FIREBREW. I sincerely regret we did not meet or exceed your expectations in a positive manner. I will use your feedback/comments as a training tool for my entire staff to avoid future occurrence. Thank you again for your patronage and I hope you will provide us another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

We visited late last evening and were seated quickly. Our server has served us before and remembered the beer I ordered the last time we were in. It's that kind of service that makes Firebrew the best. I had the stuffed chicken which was delicious. I could not eat all of it without too becoming stuffed. I did not go with the beer I had that last time since they now have Leinenkugels Summer Shandy on draft. This beer paired well with the Stuffed Chicken. Firebrew continues to be the best in class for dining.

Thank you for your loyal patronage and taking time to provide your online review. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We have visited FireBrew many times and have never been disappointed. They have
the best pizzas and cheesburgers anywhere in the area! We are now trying all of their
specialities and every one has been amazing. Great food, good atmosphere, fun times!

Marie R.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I love Fire Brew's cozy atmosphere. It is fun to choose your own wine selection from the wine bar, or if I am feeling a bit lazy I will let the staff bring me my selection. :-) With all of their selections you are able to try different wines (taste, half glass or full glass) so you are bound to discover a new favorite! Their wood burning stove allows them to make some excellent pizza and the portion is huge - I always have a 'leftover" lunch the day after dining here. My husband loves their steak selections. Definitely a favorite dining spot of ours!