“Oceanfront Location”

Ranked #30 of 34 Bakeries in Virginia Beach
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
“Oceanfront Location”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was staying in a nearby hotel and just walked by on a morning search for good coffee. I did not even see the sign, but stopped when I walked by and smelled the deliciousness oozing from this place. The coffee was good, but the cupcakes were amazing. My search for coffee turned into buying 6 different cupcakes for my friends, all of which loved the surprise. This was a great find.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jared S

Morristown, Tennessee
“Great Cupcakes”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

These cupcakes are amazing!! The red velvet was my favorite! I would highly recommend trying the cupcakes from here.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Erica t
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Friendly clean and fresh on Virginia Beach Cupcake Central”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

"Visited Cupcake Central last Friday during a rainstorm. The staff was happy and more than ready for the start of the day. The coffee is very good. I had several cups on Friday because of the weather on the beach but I found myself really liking the coffee. My kids loved the variety of cupcakes and have gone back 4 more times since Friday. We will definitely re-visit next year. Love this place."

Sherry

New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic cup cakes”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

OMG! The tantalizing smell alone was sooooo good. I had a hard time deciding which delectable pastry to endulge in, let alone remember my diet. Everything about cupcake central was fantastic. The staff was courteous and patient while I tried to control my drooling over the vast selection. They were patient and helpful as I inquired about several favors. The prices are very reasonable for what I found to be a more crowd appealing than the traditional cake. I will defiantly be returning for any and all occasions that arise. I recommend Cupcake Central to all and anyone that I know. I look forward to my next occasion to endulge into more of their tantalizing selections.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank 2011_ruby
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love them! They really came through!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

They are absolutely the best in Hampton Roads! They have come through for me on many occasions! I have used Cupcake Central for the past three years. For my husband's 50th birthday party, my daughter's sweet sixteen, my son's engagement party and countless work events. They NEVER disappoint. The cupcakes are the best, the price is fantastic and I have never had a bad experience. I have referred them to several friends, coworkers and family members who have been greatly satisfied. The owner is there daily and from what I understand runs three stores. Is she super friendly? No, but she takes care of business. If you want super friendly there are other cupcake shops, but if you want a great cupcake at a fantastic price- it is definitely CUPCAKE CENTRAL!

• Visited May 2013