“Great Experience”

Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Shore Drive
Description: Head in the direction of Thirty Seven North, the new dining destination for elegant "farm to table", American cuisine. Our Virginia Beach restaurant provides a casual on-the-water atmosphere in the Shore Drive area that is warm, local, and far north of ordinary. We pride ourselves on bringing you the freshest seasonal ingredients available and preparing modern fare using local produce, meats, and seafood with both traditional and exotic recipes. Our menu is ever-changing so that we can evolve with the seasons and today’s freshest catch. Live Music: Friday and Saturday!
“Great Experience”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Dinner on a Saturday evening and thoroughly enjoyed it! While the service began slow, with a little prodding all ran extremely smooth for our table of 7! We all enjoyed appetizers(shared amongst the table) and each of our entrees were delicious! 'Dr J' took fabulous care of us! Be sure to check this place out!

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Unique Outing…..”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Let’s start with positives 1) Extensive wine list 2) Good Service 3) Unique Dishes and would recommend this place to foodies. One of the contributor’s 1024ori writes “The restaurant is very chic and upbeat. Place gets packed by 7-8 pm and it can get kinda loud.” I will second that. If you are looking for value this is not the place for you. The wife and I will be back but will limit it to special occasions.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank RAH_23455
“New Year's Eve ”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

We had a group of 11 go here for New Year's Eve. The location and building itself is nice. Very clean and upscale. Staff was friendly. They had a New Years specific menu which surprised all of us because it was different than the menu we looked at on the website prior to making the reservation. I don't want to say the food was bad but just that it wasn't the type of meal I would normally order. Example the chefs menu came with beef tartar and quail egg. I will say the dessert was the best course. Overall not my type of place especially considering the price. Our bill was $150 for two people. Granted it was New Year's Eve. So this is why I give it 3 stars.

1 Thank Cwscottjr
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Love this Restaurant”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We are always impressed with the quality of the food and originality of the menu, The service is not always consistent, but the food more than makes up for it. It's not your tourist/beach menu, which is about all you can find in Virginia Beach.

• Visited November 2013
Virginia Beach, VA
“One of the best restaurants in VB”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Thirty7north has wonderful food, and great atmosphere. I come here often, and everything I've ever ordered has been cooked to perfection. The beef tenderloin is one of the best I've ever had; and the tuna is always the perfect temperature. The bar is also wonderful - great service, more casual atmosphere, live music on weekends, and a nice (but small) deck overlooking the docks. Quickly becoming my favorite "go-to" location for either a casual or more formal dinner. I'd like to see their bar menu expanded a bit - but they currently have options at all price points.

• Visited September 2013